1) What route does the cruise take?
Cruises depart from Long Wharf sailing along Boston’s waterfront toward the beautiful Boston Harbor Islands, viewing sites along the South Boston waterfront such as Castle Island. We’ll continue on from there toward the Charlestown Navy Yard with breathtaking views of Boston’s skyline and historic locations such as the USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument and steeple of the Old North Church.
2) Will there be other events on the boat at the same time as mine?
You will not have to share the boat with any other parties; it will be completely private to your event.
3) Can our charter depart from other locations than Long Wharf?
Charters can depart from Charlestown Navy Yard, Marina Bay, Rowes Wharf, the World Trade Center and Hewitt's Cove or ask if we can arrange a location convenient to your party. Additional docking fees may apply depending on location.
4) Where is the best place for guests to park?
There's a parking garage located next to the Aquarium, which is the closest parking. All Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall Parking is within convenient walking distance to Long Wharf. Commercial Street in the North End also offers some affordable and convenient open-air lots.
5) What if we plan an event lasting longer than 4 hours?
Each additional overtime hour after four hours is charged at the rate of $1000 per hour.
6) Are you able to provide audiovisual equipment?
We will be happy to assist you in getting audiovisual equipment for your event.
7) What other arrangements can you help us with?
We can also provide recommendations for entertainment, florists, photographers and transportation.