Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you recommend advance reservations for your cruises and ferries? While reservations are not required, we strongly recommend you reserve spots for our Provincetown Fast Ferry if you know the specific day and time you want to attend.
2) Can I make a ticket reservation online? Yes! Boston Harbor Cruises offers online ticketing for a number of cruises and ferries. Click on the link to reserve your tickets online or in person at one of our ticket booth locations. If you book online there is no “will call” window since BHC offers hassle-free dockside check-in.
3) What happens if I've reserved tickets but can't make it for the cruise? Unfortunately, advance-order tickets for all BHC cruises are non-refundable. But they may be transferred to another day and time depending on availability. Transfers cannot be handled online or over the phone, only in person at a BHC ticket center.
4) Where is the best place to park? BHC does not validate parking. There’s a parking garage located next to the Aquarium, which is the closest parking. All Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall Parking is within convenient walking distance to Long Wharf. Commercial Street in the North End also offers some affordable and convenient open-air lots.
5) Where's the closest T station? We are located off the Aquarium Blue line stop. Follow exit signs to the Aquarium, once you reach the exit, take a sharp left and you will see our white ticket office with a whale on top. (It's about a minute walk from the station exit.)
6) Do you offer discounts for large groups? We do have discounted group rates for parties of 25 or more. Please see our Group Tours page for more information.
7) Do you sell gift certificates for your cruises? We do. Please call or e-mail using the information on our Contact page with your specific request, and we'll get right back to you!