Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you recommend advance reservations for your 1812 Bicentennial cruises?
While reservations are not required, we strongly recommend you purchase your cruise tickets in advance if you know the specific day and time you would like to sail.
2) Can I make a ticket reservation online?
Yes! Boston Harbor Cruises offers online ticketing for all of our harbor cruises. Click on the link to buy your tickets now. If you buy your tickets online, you will receive an e-ticket that can be presented at the boarding gate with no additional check in or confirmations required. Tickets may also be purchased in advance by telephone or at our Ticket Center on Long Wharf.
3) Do these cruises take place aboard a Tall Ship?
No, our vessels are all USCG inspected motorized Passenger Vessels.
4) Do these cruises stop at the berthing locations?
No, our vessels will take you on a non-stop narrated tour that will begin and end at out facility on Long Wharf, which is within easy walking distance to the many Tall Ship berthing locations throughout the city.
5) Will the cruises be rescheduled due to inclement weather?
No, the schedule of cruises will proceed rain or shine.
6) What happens if I've reserved tickets but can't make it for the cruise?
Unfortunately, advance-order tickets for all BHC cruises are non-refundable. But they may be transferred to another day and time depending on availability. Transfers cannot be handled online or over the phone – only in person at a BHC ticket center.
7) Do you offer discounts for large groups?
We do have discounted group rates for parties of 25 or more. Please see our Group Tours page for more information.
8) Do you sell gift cards for your cruises?
We do. Please call or e-mail using the information on our Contact page with your specific request, and we'll get right back to you! Gift Cards are also available for purchase at our Ticket Center on Long Wharf.